Safety for Our Patients
We will be making adjustments to help combat the COVID-19 and to make sure our team and patients are safe:
• Medical Grade air purification H13 Filters (higher rated than True HEPA) to remove 99.97% of air-borne particles down to 0.1 micron
• Health screening questionnaires, including pre-appointment, in-office, and post-appointment questionnaires. All patients will be contacted one day before his/her appointments, the day of in the office, and one or two days after appointments about COVID-19-like symptoms.
• Take the temperatures of all patients,
• All patients are required to wear masks or cloth face covering to enter our office. Patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer or wash hands with soap upon entering the office. Use office-provided mouth rinse for 2 minutes before seating patients.
• We will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Maximal 2-3 patients are allowed to stay in the waiting area at any given time to keep 6-feet social distance; other patients will be instructed to stay in their cars until we’re ready to call them in.
We offer a variety of services for the highest quality dental care for our patients. We encourage you to learn more about what we provide and how we can help. If you have any questions, please contact us by calling (734) 508-7088. We're always happy to hear from you!
- Dental Hygiene
- Oral Surgery